Beautiful food, carefully and lovingly prepared can be simple and easy to prepare.
Try this Rosemary Salmon.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put the salmon in a pan, on a metal cooking rack.
- Rub allover with olive oil and a tiny dusting of salt.
- Put a sprig of fresh rosemary (or basil) on top. I used rosemary from my garden that survived until the last hard frost, but you can buy it in the gocery fruit and vegetable section.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Check the edge gently with a fork. When it’s flaky, it is done.
And you have beautiful food!
Add some garlic dill potatoes (boil potatoes sliced in chunks until soft inside, stir up with a little garlic powder, dill, butter and milk until just creamy.