Super Easy Low Carb Grilled Cauliflower
Serves 6 people per 1 full medium size cauliflower
Prep time: 10 minutes
Grill time: 15 minutes
Cauliflower 1 medium
Olive oil 4 tablespoons
Garlic powder 1 teaspoon
1)Start gas grill and turn to medium heat or preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Core out the inner large stem of the cauliflower.
3) Wash the cauliflower well.
4) Steam the cauliflower for 5 or 6 minutes until just beginning to be tender.
5) Mix the olive oil and garlic powder.
6) Leave the cauliflower whole and mix well all over with olive oil and garlic powder mixture.
7) Lay in the grilling pan on the grill and close the lid, or lay in a shallow baking pan in the oven.
8) Gently turn the cauliflower so that it will brown evenly on all sides. Brush with leftover olive oil at the bottom of the bowl.
9) Check it at 15 minutes, if it is golden brown and tender throughout, you’re ready to eat!